Saturday, October 3, 2009

Evil Corporation logos

As far as logos go, I place an extremely high value on elegance. Making an elegant logo, however, is a difficult task. Here are a couple things that I think can help:
  • Smooth, clean lines
  • Repetition of a theme
  • Simplicity
  • Few colors


I was playing Prototype the other day and the thought struck me: Evil corporations in video games generally seem to have extremely elegant logos. Here are 3 examples:


  • Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evil:



  • Gentek from Prototype (This is the best one I could find):


  • Armacham Technology Corporation from F.E.A.R.:



Decide for yourself, but I think that if I ever have to make a logo, I will use these as a starting point. Hopefully I won't be in the process of creating my own evil corporation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment